Welcome to you!
If you are reading this, you are most likely a non-degree holder about to teach English overseas or you are looking for extra information and still deciding if you want to take the next step. The intention of this guide and your TEFL coach is to give you essential information in order to get hired and make the move overseas. This guide is formulated as efficiently as possible. You will also receive a total of 2 additional consultation calls with one of our TEFL coaches to prepare you for your interview, your move and life abroad, and to review the contract offered to you by our legal expert.
The procedure is as follows:
- You study this guide. Only after studying this whole guide should you proceed to step 2.
- You update your CV and introductory video according to the guidelines provided in this guide.
- You send your updated CV, cover letter, and introductory video to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have it professionally edited and designed (Please note that you may be required to redo your introductory video multiple times until it is perfect. We want you to stand out as a candidate).
- You schedule a video call with your TEFL coach who is already in contact with you via email. This call will be your mock interview to better prepare you for the real interview. You will also be briefed on how to make applications to employers.
- You receive your CV and introductory video back from your TEFL coach and then you apply to positions abroad.
- After receiving an offer/contract, be sure to send this to your TEFL coach before signing. Our legal expert will review the contract to ensure that is fair. The legal expert will then contact you via email.
- After signing and returning the contract to your employer, you then schedule the final call with your TEFL coach for a questions and answers session to prepare you for your move and life abroad.